Gå til innhold

Mass Effect 2 teaser og artwork!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

"And now for some news that might upset the hardcore Mass Effect fans. Your level from your first Mass Effect game will not carry over into the second game, something done in the interest of maintaining a degree of balance. The decisions you made in the first game will have a major impact on the story for Mass Effect 2. The team is still figuring out what to do with your skills, but those might get reset as well since the option exists to switch classes at the start of Mass Effect 2."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/991/991756p1.html

Bra.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/04/hands-on...oter/#continued

"We paused to check our health and noticed we didn't have to use medi-gel (our life bar was full). Was the demo in God mode? Well, yes, but ... medi-gel has been eliminated! BioWare has ditched "health packs" for regenerating shields and health."

Kanskje like greit? :p

Endret av Joakim_B
Lenke til kommentar

Svar fra Preston Watamaniuk som er Mass Effect Lead Designer om diverse tema rundt BioWare/ME2.

Your comment about us selling out and making the game too generic is mirrored in many other posts and threads throughout the message boards and it does concern me greatly.

What we did at the end of ME1 was examine where certain mechanics, game play experiences and narrative were not working well together. We looked at your feedback and the feedback of reviewers and team members to really figure out where our problems were. My goal with ME2 was to make it more accessible to a larger fan base but in a way that did not sacrifice its RPG depth. I think those two goals can co-exist and over the last year and a half we have made great strides in being able to examine things such as inventory and make it better. Inventory, its acquisition, use and management is much more streamlined on ME2. We took the single activity of switching out gear and mods and broke it down into a set of more manageable tasks that accomplish the same exact result. These tasks are also hooked into the wider game in more interesting ways than on ME1 as well. Let me be very clear you will be able to collect, upgrade, personalize and manage inventory on ME2.

Character importing is also another huge topic of concern on the boards. The relative strength of your character will earn you bonuses when you import them into the game. We are actually working on the import system right now and all of those decisions are being finalized. Your concerns and feedback have been very valuable to me personally in trying to make decisions that give maximum bang to people with high level characters but still provide a balanced progression experience.

I also notice a lot of people worried about

EA’s influence over the game, there is no cause for concern here. The reason why EA acquired BioWare was so that we could continue to make the same high quality titles we have produced in the past. From my perspective their influence has been positive and supportive. They trust us to make a great game and want to support us to that end.

Heavy Weapons are limited by an expendable resource. The nuke launcher for example expends a vast amount and others only a small amount. You will need to save up to use the nuke launcher over a period of time.

The Geth are certainly in ME2, and you learn a lot more about them.

http://meforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html...6&forum=144

Endret av Joakim_B
Lenke til kommentar

Lenge siden jeg har titta bort på mass effect desverre!:) men alt det her ser jo himmelsk ut, bare et stort minus at vi må vente til neste år:/ for da blir det så ufattelig mange spill at ting må prioteres. Nå skal det sies at noe av det beste innenfor Rpg blir satt først:) gleder ufattelig mye, mest til å kunne fortsette forholdene man hadde til de andre karakterne og lære mer om dem og selvfølgelig litt refreshet gameplay!

Lenke til kommentar
  • 5 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...