Gå til innhold

Den store halo 3 tråden

RakkerUngen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Fant svar på bungie.net her

Question: I had the Katana and/or Security Shoulders unlocked for a while, but for some reason, they have re-locked and I can't use them! What's going on?

Answer:

I would generally suggest that you not expect the Katana or security shoulders to "stay" unlocked unless you have all 49 original acheivements. That's not to say it won't unlock when you hit 1000 gamerscore, or even stay unlocked, but we have observed scenarios where... unexpected things happen... similar to how the security shoulders behave in strange ways for some people.

There is a bug that unlocks the Security Shoulders too early, and then auto-corrects itself the next time you get gamerscore in Halo 3. You actually shouldn't get them until you have Halo 3 gamerscore in the high 900s. (really high, almost 1000)

Regardless, the answer to "how do I get them back" is "unlock all the achievements in Halo 3". Bam.

Endret av Head_Hunter
Lenke til kommentar
Hadd planer om å spille Halo hele påsken, men så måtte den nye routeren vår være helt tilbakestående.. Så nå sitter jeg å vurderer selvmord!

ta med deg en lang kjøteledning og ta med deg xboxen og en tv til nermeste mac donnalds og spill der siden de har gratis wifi, men for all del ikke kjøp noe når du er der for de ER selvmord.

Lenke til kommentar
Fant svar på bungie.net her

Skjul
Question: I had the Katana and/or Security Shoulders unlocked for a while, but for some reason, they have re-locked and I can't use them! What's going on?

Answer:

I would generally suggest that you not expect the Katana or security shoulders to "stay" unlocked unless you have all 49 original acheivements. That's not to say it won't unlock when you hit 1000 gamerscore, or even stay unlocked, but we have observed scenarios where... unexpected things happen... similar to how the security shoulders behave in strange ways for some people.

There is a bug that unlocks the Security Shoulders too early, and then auto-corrects itself the next time you get gamerscore in Halo 3. You actually shouldn't get them until you have Halo 3 gamerscore in the high 900s. (really high, almost 1000)

Regardless, the answer to "how do I get them back" is "unlock all the achievements in Halo 3". Bam.

Fikk igjen sverdet nå. Får se hvor lenge det blir denne gangen :)
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...