Gå til innhold

Race Pro - Forventninger?

bas

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Slettet+130498

spent på dette, men må prøve en demo først da det står atari på coveret ;) selv synes jeg forza 2 var knall bra og vil ha mer i det segmentet og samtidig litt mer utfordrene da forza blir litt for lett etterhvert. men hvordan virker det med biler og slikt da? noe ala forza og gt eller får man biler etter hvilken cup/klasse man vil kjøre? har egentlig sett altfor lite til dette spillet men så eurogamer ga det 8/10 så noe bra må de kanskje ha gjort.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ja, håpet på demo i dag jeg også, men ser mørkt ut.

En eller annen moderator på en tysk del av Atari forumet eller noe i den dur påstår han vet innholdet i demoen:

DEMO CONTENT !!

1 x single race, full grid, Monza, GT club series. Spieler fährt Corvette C6R

1 x time attack, Strecke Macau, F3000 Serie. Spieler fährt F3000 Fahrzeug in Cockpit-Ansicht

1 x Multiplayer, Strecke Monza. 12 Spieler max. , WTCC Serie im BMW 320si e90

KILDE

Endret av Snapcase
Lenke til kommentar

Race Pro har 13 banor inklusive svenska Anderstorp. Totalt 350 olika bilmodeller från 48 tillverkare. Tävlingsklasserna inkluderar bland annat WTCC, WTCC -87, Formula 3000 och Formula BMW. Det går att tävla 12 spelare online.

Ah, jeg elsker biler fra formula. Nå har jeg lyst på spillet bare for å kjøre de. :lol:

Lenke til kommentar

http://xbox.frontforen.de/thread.php?threa...=0&page=109

svar på spørsmål om når demo kommer:

Das kommt erst heute Mittag. Dafür gibt es noch ein kleines Extra: Alle Videos sind ab heute Mittag auch als 720p-DivX herunterladbar

(heute (idag) Mittag (rundt 12-14.00)

flere screenshots: http://www.xboxfront.de/screenshots-1787-5522-RACE_Pro.html

http://www.xboxfront.de/screenshots-1787-5523-RACE_Pro.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKF-CpnctAg...3-RACE_Pro.html

Endret av 530xd
Lenke til kommentar
Tøft! Dette må prøves :D

Men har et kjapt spm. Skades bilene? Ser neimen ikke slik ut på filmen fra youtube :huh:

fra subdogs.se

Race pro har skademodellering, den känns lite snäll men bilarna kan gå sönder ända till den punkt där man inte längre kan starta motorn.

ny info: ingen demo.

Translated, with Google Translate:

Quote:

A few days ago we reported that prior to racing simulation RACE Pro demo will appear on Friday, say yesterday, which should be published. As some have already noted, the trial is not on the XBL marketplace appeared. As known today, is the test version from Atari have been canceled so that the sloping Rennfans advance unfortunately unable to enjoy some exciting rounds of trial come.

Endret av 530xd
Lenke til kommentar

Postet av en moderator på atari forumet:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aizen93 View Post

Kal the problem here is that Atari/Simbin or MS haven't denied any rumors AT ALL. Not a single usefull word to customers expecially those waiting for a demo. And seriously they don't have to conduct a check on every single forum on the net to know what kind of info players need. Posting some general info won't harm any dev time on the game wich has gone gold already.

I hate to break this to you, but Race Pro isn't the only game Atari have been or indeed still are working on!

Many companies don't respond to rumours - it's just the most sensible way to look at things because you'd just get snowed under otherwise.

Quote:

IMHO there is no excuse to what is going on here, it's simple "Demo will be released or Demo ain't coming". THAT'S ALL PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR RIGHT NOW and not from some random site but from ATARI or MS.

They've already said! Which bit of the demo information that was only just released doesn't confirm that? Why would they confirm what the demo contains if they'd cancelled it?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerferret666 View Post

If they can afford the time to do loads of showcase video's they can spend 5 mins informing of when the demo is due.

The demo is going to come when it's ready - there are lots of stages to get them ready and it's not necessarily in Atari or Simbins hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PzR_Slim View Post

Well if that is the official Atari stand

Is what? My personal opinion? No, that's not the official Atari stand.

Quote:

I think it's a very bad way to treat their future customers. All people (apart from the ranters) have been asking for over the past few weeks is to be kept informed of the changes that have taken place, and most of us do understand that things change. And to be honest the lack of information from anybody has been nothing short of woeful. If this game fails then the lack of and misinformation will be at the root of the problem.

So what about the reveals, the interviews and the demo information that just came out?

Endret av 530xd
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...