Gå til innhold

Konsollkaféen!

lonnj89

Anbefalte innlegg

Konge å ha flere maskiner denne generasjonen ;)

Men spill du burde skaffe deg Laland er: MGS IV viss du liker sånn type spill, Little Big Planet, Uncharted Drake's Fortune, Killzone 2, Infamous, Resistance 2, Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction, Flower PSN spill.

Kommende spill du må ha er: God Of War 3, Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, Heavy Rain, kansje Gran Turismo 5, Last Guardian... :)

Snart må jeg male huset i denne drepenes varmen :p

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Kojima Has MGS5 Ideas But Wants To "Create Something New"

Skjul

Typically, when Hideo Kojima speaks, the world listens. But whenever he says it's his "last Metal Gear project," we've learned not to listen.

That's a good thing, of course. We're going to get Metal Gear Solid: Rising for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP, and the master shows no signs of stopping. In fact, despite earlier saying that Peace Walker was like "the MGS5 within him," Kojima apparently has several ideas for the MGS that follows Rising. However, he doesn't want the team to use any of 'em, 'cuz if they do, it means Kojima will have to be more directly involved with the project. And we do know he wants to try other things in the future. Said Kojima in a recent 1Up interview:

"I have three concepts for MGS5 already. What would be ideal for me with MGS5, though, is that we don't do those. If the team picks one of those concepts, I have to get involved again, which I don't want to do. There are already so many good ideas from the staff, so if we select one of those, that would be really good. At that point I could really rely on them and take the step back to be the producer, which is the ideal situation, I think."

Kojima went on to say he wants to "create something new," and apparently, he has his idea already in place for this...but it's something that "no one" has seen before, which means it's tough to describe. He did say he's been "warming this up for a long time," so perhaps he just needed the technology to advance to the point where it could embrace his ambitious idea. For our part, we really don't care what it is: if Kojima is doing it, we're playing it. Case closed.

Kilde

Report: Sony Could Roll Out "Expanded Network" Next Spring

Skjul

Sony has been talking about an "expanded Network" for quite some time, and now it seems that the magic moment may arrive some time next year.

We're talking about a far-reaching, more widespread service that would incorporate electronics outside of the PS3 and PSP; instruments like Sony TVs, cell phones, and other gadgets and accessories. And now, according to what PlayStation head man Kaz Hirai said in a recent Fortune report, the bigger and better Network could make its presence felt as early as Spring 2010. Apparently, as CEO Howard Stringer said, it will allow Sony devices "to talk to each other efficiently," and ultimately, it will be a more streamlined process when handling the various equipment and performing certain tasks (like editing video or sharing and storing content, for instance). The report also goes on to say that Sony may make some interesting acquisitions that will help to "accelerate the effort," and that it won't all happen overnight: this new and expanded Network will have to roll out over time, which sounds logical to us. As we've been saying over the past week or so, the PSN has made tremendous strides over the past few years and if Sony can successfully make this next leap, it would be absolutely enormous.

We'll keep an eye on what transpires in the near future, and if this report is accurate, we could all be looking at a very different Network this time next year...

Kilde

Lenke til kommentar
Konge å ha flere maskiner denne generasjonen ;)

Men spill du burde skaffe deg Laland er: MGS IV viss du liker sånn type spill, Little Big Planet, Uncharted Drake's Fortune, Killzone 2, Infamous, Resistance 2, Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction, Flower PSN spill.

Kommende spill du må ha er: God Of War 3, Uncharted 2 Among Thieves, Heavy Rain, kansje Gran Turismo 5, Last Guardian... :)

Snart må jeg male huset i denne drepenes varmen :p

Av de du nevner der, så vet jeg at jeg skal ha disse: MGS4, Uncharted (og 2), Killzone 2, Resistance (og 2), GT5 og kaanskje Heavy Rain. De andre setter jeg meg litt på sidelinja til. Kommer nok mye annen moro til høsten, og det er deilig å vite at en kan spille Sony's eksklusiver. :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...