Gå til innhold

Privat svindelmelding

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei,

Er det andre som har mottatt noe lignende melding som denne?

Bruker: ally101

Greetings,

Please allow me to intimate you with a business transaction that would benefit both of us. I am the director of the project and engineering division of SODECI (Société de distribution d'eau de Côte d'Ivoire). I will want you to assist me in the claim and transfer of Seven Million Euros.

This amount was realized from over-invoiced contract amount awarded by us in 2007 to expatriate companies. The Contract's Amount was deliberately overestimated to read more than the actual cost of the project thus leaving a surplus of Seven Million Euros. However, as a staff of SODECI I cannot claim this money without a foreign partner who will act as the contract beneficiary and as such, entitled to receive the funds as payment. This is why I am contacting you to allow this money to be transferred into your account and to be my custodian for the money.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction please get back to me at ([email protected]) so I can give you further details about this transaction. I am willing to give you 25% of the total amount after the transfer, the rest will be held and released to me when I get to your country. I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Regner med de fleste skjønner at det er ugler i mosen, men ville bare gjøre folk oppmerksom. Har rapportert den.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Vi har desverre ingen mulighet til å forutse slike meldinger. Så vi er avhengig av at dere som trådstarter her rapporterer dem så snart som mulig. Husk at hvis noen registrerer seg for å poste slikt på PM så går det sikkert til flere brukere. Denne spambrukeren er forøvrig utstengt alt.

Jeg skulle til å legge til at ingen vel går på slike lenger, men det gjør de øyensynlig, mange nok til at det fortsatt lønner seg for svindlerne...

Geir :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...