Gå til innhold

Småprat rundt/om CoD: Black Ops

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg bare quoter en kar fra CoD forumet som jeg ikke kunne vært mer enig med

"What I hate most is that Treyarch released a clearly unfinished and under tested game and then tell us not to worry because they will patch it. Why not just finish the game before you release it??

I also hate....

-Getting killed by someone who you clearly shot first and got the drop on. You then watch the kill cam and it appears that the guy has a second 2 second advantage over you. It's like you are watching a different game..........Also getting shot when you are clearly behind cover.

-Having to shoot someone 2 times in the head with an SMG in Hardcore mode before they die. In core mode I have found a guy lying down and it took FOUR bullets at close range TO THE HEAD with an SMG for him to die. This is just bullshit and makes the game totally unpredictable and nearly unplayable.

-The fact that Treyarch have given campers even more tools to camp even **** harder than before. Camera spike?? are you serious?? This device is only used by camping faggots. (Treyarch like camping maybe). Claymores are even harder to avoid than ever.

-The RC XD. what a piece of **** idea this was. It is has no actual use apart from a light novelty factor that will wear off real quickly. What a cheap way to kill someone and what a shitty way to be killed in you are on decent streak. You should at least ban the use of it on Hardcore modes.......

-Only 3 hardcore modes???? Nice effort........

-Contracts are totally pointless and add nothing to the game.

-No gib system in multiplayer. I seriously would not have cared if we did not have a shitty emblem creator.........another addition for the kiddies and faggots.

-Spawn system is the worst in any COD game ever. Seriously I though MW2 had really shitted the spawns up but some how Treyarch you have managed to take it too another level. Well done!!!!!

-The sound engine is screwed. I get marathon lightweight guys running up on me totally undetected.....not all the time.....but enough to ruin your game.

-While im sure a lot of things will be patched...........I highly doubt they will ever be able to totally fix this game.

-People who say there is nothing wrong with this game. It's ****. Treyarch know it is, anyone with any sense knows it is. Fanboys will always lick the ass clean no matter how shitty."

• Liker 8
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...