Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Premier League Pub

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

SAF:

"Alan Pardew came out and criticised me yet he is the worst at haranguing referees. His whole staff were at it the whole game on Wednesday. He shoves a linesman and makes a joke of it and yet he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I gave him."

"Anyway, the press made a field day out of it and addressed every possible angle. The only one they left out is [speaking to] Barack Obama! The unfortunate caveat is I'm at the biggest club in the world not Newcastle, a wee club in the North East. I was demonstrative but not out of order. The press had a field day, it's as simple as that."

:love:

Endret av The Hoff
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hadde vært utrolig morsomt om en skuespiller hadde kommet inn og fått ordna opprykk. Men må man ikke ha visse papirer i orden for å trene på så høyt nivå?

Han har trenerutdannelse fra Barca tror jeg. Han har jo alt ledet u15 i india (vant en turnering i England) osv. Han har spillet i en bollywood-film.

Lenke til kommentar

SAF:

"Alan Pardew came out and criticised me yet he is the worst at haranguing referees. His whole staff were at it the whole game on Wednesday. He shoves a linesman and makes a joke of it and yet he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I gave him."

"Anyway, the press made a field day out of it and addressed every possible angle. The only one they left out is [speaking to] Barack Obama! The unfortunate caveat is I'm at the biggest club in the world not Newcastle, a wee club in the North East. I was demonstrative but not out of order. The press had a field day, it's as simple as that."

:love:

Hva definerer egentlig en stor klubb? Evt en liten?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...