Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Premier League Pub

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
QPR boss Harry Redknapp says many of his players earn too much money after seeing them go down 1-0 down at Newcastle.

The former Tottenham manager launched a scathing attack on some of the players he inherited from Mark Hughes, and confirmed that he intends to sell Jose Bosingwa in January.

Redknapp suffered his first defeat as Rangers boss when they went down 1-0 at St James' Park.

Asked about his plans for the January transfer window, Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

"This club (Newcastle) holds 52,000 and most of their players will be nowhere near some of the wages some of the players are earning here."

Redknapp also confirmed that full-back Bosingwa had been fined a fortnight's wages after refusing to sit on the bench for last weekend's 2-1 victory over Fulham.

He said: "He didn't want to be on the bench and didn't want to be a substitute, so he went home.

"He has been fined two weeks' wages, £130,000. Not too bad for two weeks, decent isn't it? Not too bad for playing on a Saturday, it's okay."

Asked how he might handle a player like that, Redknapp said: "We'll find out in January."

Redknapp played down the likelihood of signing Newcastle striker Demba Ba, who has a £7m-release clause in his United contract.

Redknapp said: "We've not got £7m to spend on a player, I'd have thought."

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Sir Alex calls for Ashley Williams to be suspended after incident involving Robin van Persie.

"It's the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years.

He could have been killed and I think the FA has to look into it."

Lavmål å gjøre narr av noe sånt. Williams burde holde seg til å skrive bøker om hvor forbanna tragisk PL-karrieren hans er.

Lenke til kommentar

Dårlig klarering er jeg enig i.men ikke at det er farlig

Er du FUCKING seriøs? Ballen var max 30 cm ifra hodet til rvp når han dundret til den!

Enten har du skremmende dårlig peiling på hvor utsatt nakkeområdet er, eller så spiller du dum med vilje.

Endret av Jørgen
Fjernet personangrep
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...