Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Premier League Pub

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

kopierer fra infoen på youtube, så slipper jeg å skrive det sjæl:

"Steve kean talking to rovers fans in hong kong pre season claiming to have found phill jones slagging big Sam off calling him a crook promising top ten finish and a carling cup win even placing a bet for 100 lies lies lies kean out venkys out"

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hele samtalen i tekst. Setter den i spoiler siden det er mye

Kean in bold quotes, fans in italics.

"Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, all bid for him."

We can't not let him go though, can you? he's too big for us!

[unaudiable]

"I'll go back. When I came in, he was playing in the academy. So I went down to one of the academy games. I said, 'who's that lad there?' I said to the academy coach.

He said 'Phil Jones.'

And I went, 'what do you think to him?'

And they said 'oh, we're not sure we're gonna keep him on.'

I went, 'are you fudgin' joking?'

And he went 'what, do you think he's good?'

And I went 'send him up to see me at the training centre fudgin' tomorrow. Good? He's... he's... he's... he's as good as John Terry. He runs the... get him up to... if you don't like him, no problem. I fudgin' like him. Send him up to traini... to see me at training centre tomorrow.'

So I said to Sam, I said 'Sam, I've got a player here for you.'

He went, 'what is he like?'

I went 'he's better than John Terry at his age.'

And he went 'fudge off!' That's what Sam said.

And I went, I went...

What's your relationship like now with Sam like...

"I haven't spoke to him. He mullered me, so fudge him. No, I was good... I worked my balls off for him. And then, and then he had a go at me, fudge him."

So why did Sam get the sack then? (Lads give their opinions)

"Just because he's a fudgin' crook. That's the only reason.

So, listen. So I said to him, 'I've got a player here for you.' And he went 'fudge off.' And I went 'listen, he's brilliant.'

Anyway, Jonesy came up, you know, and, I tried to get that young group, because they weren't in the first team, so I had to get Olsson and Hoilett and Jones... and, and, and Hanley, so I worked with them and... I, I, I done double sessions with them everyday, and Jonesy was a marvelous p... a genius better. And Martin Olsson was brilliant, and Jason Lowe... and Jason Lowe is f*ckin'... but Jason Lowe's a player. We'll finish top half. And we'll win the Carling Cup."

Seriously?

"Yeah, definitely."

I bet you twenty quid...

"I bet you a hundred quid. I'll give you a hundred quid. Yeah. I totally respect you guys, and what I wanna do is when we go back, right, I'll say to Paul, Paul Agnew, the press officer and say to them 'let's get a fans forum..."

After tomorrow's game?

"Yeah! I'll walk over, and get all the guys to throw their shirts over to you's, definitely."

What about the people that are saying 'sh*t, we're going down the pan, we're not signing anyone.'

"All I'll say is judge us at the end of the window. Judge us at the end of the window."

And when you come right over and come and see us in the Blackburn End, that's all I want.

"I will! I promise you. I'll walk right over, and we'll get things in to the crowd for you. Promise you."

We've paid a lot of money to come over here.

"I totally respect that. It's top drawer."

We're hardcore fans.

Ends.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Innbyrdes teller vel når målforskjell er lik?

"If points are equal, the goal difference and then goals scored determine the winner. If still equal, teams are deemed to occupy the same position. If there is a tie for the championship, for relegation, or for qualification to other competitions, a play-off match at a neutral venue decides rank."

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Mannen over har riktig. England sitt overgangsvindu åpner når sesongen er ferdigspilt, mens land som Tyskland, Franrike, Spania, Italia og Skottland åpner 1 juli.

Ellers har det i praksis en god del å si. Jo tidligere man får en spiller inn jo lettere blir det kommende sesong for spilleren å tilpasse seg nytt lag og nye lagkamerater pluss muligens et nytt land og språk.

Endret av Stefan_B
Lenke til kommentar

Hvor mye gjør spillerne i klubbregi i juni måned? Jeg tror heller ikke spillere som kommer fra en klubb som er ferdig med sesongen holdes tilbake når overgangen allerede er ferdigforhandlet og signert. Hva skal for eksempel Dortmund tjene på å tvinge Kagawa tilbake til Tyskland i juni om han velger å gå til en klubb i Spania eller Italia?

Så klubber i pl kan kjøpe i fra hverandre nå?

Det er alltid overgangsvinduet i ligaen kjøpende klubb tilhører som gjelder så PL-klubber kan kjøpe spillere fra alle klubber nå.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...