Gå til innhold
Trenger du råd om juss? Still spørsmål anonymt her ×

Forsøk på svindel?

IcedInsanity

Anbefalte innlegg

Heihå.

Fikk en mail idag, og lurte på hva dere syns om denne:

Dear respectful one,

I am writing to you with due respect and equally with heart full of tears and sorrows since we have not known or meet ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help.

My names are Miss Linda Luckcas, an Economics student ,my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr Jabari Luckcas was the deputy general manager with CNPC Oil Company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family houses burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house,and this was what sent me away from my country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic Missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place. You can read more about my country in the bbc news

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm OR http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6595333.stm

Before the untimely death of my father on 20th February 2006 he told me that he has a sum of USD$2.3 Million in fix deposit account in a Bank in Senegal the economic capital of the country that he used my name as the next of kin in depositing the fund. And that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose and that is why am into the country now.

Am actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life,i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells me that you could be truthful to me.

However, I shall forward to you the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% and 5% for expenses of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital while you will still manage for our mutaul benefit . This is the reason why i decided to contact you.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest, i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to yourself please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred. With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detail information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you. I hope to hear from you soon,May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours,

Linda.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ikke bare er det svindel (av "Nigeria"-brev typen) men de som går på (og det er alltid noen som gjør det, også norske advokater og forretningmenn) gjør seg skyldig i hvitvasking og terrorfinansiering. Ikke bare taper de penger men de gjør seg skyldige i alvorlige lovbrudd.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...