Gå til innhold

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Er dere sikre på at det finnes gull dog-tags???

Jeg tror jeg har satt kniven i 20 eller 21 mann i kveld og ikke en jævla gull-tag, er en myte det kan jeg slå fast med en gang. Tror jeg skal sende en mail til Adam og Jamie så kan de ta på seg jobben for å sjekke fakta!!!

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har 8 gull dogtags. Du må knive folk fra rank 41.

Tror ikke på deg, det er en myte :p

Jeg tror meg må starte på pirke borti folk på skulderen først og spørre hvilken rank de er i før jeg kjører kniven i dem, kanskje det hjelper :)

Lenke til kommentar

"Coming Tuesday, May 11th an update introducing multiple balance adjustments will go live for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2. Included in this update are all the changes previously found in the Ch Ch Changes Blog Post as well as some additional tweaking and tuning based on feedback from our ever vocal PC community. You can find the list of the most recent changes below, and the full list of previous changes in the Ch Ch Changes Blog Post. Don't worry PC players, these new updates will soon be making their way to you in the very near future.

Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.

The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.

The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.

The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.

Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.

Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.

Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.

Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots.

Join the discussion of these changes in our Forums."

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/05/05/consoling-the-unbalanced.aspx

endelig!

Endret av Jottnegen
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...