Gå til innhold

Thanks to Nora

Anbefalte innlegg

A few days before I saw an article from [Fjernet av admin] which Nora wrote about her own experience from online shops. It triggered lots of responses from her fans, who totally supported her view and blamed the [Fjernet av admin] as well.

I visited both websites she mentioned on the article, where the big difference of prices from them were really shocked me so much. I was used to buy clothes online too. But it was always in my mind that I had to buy clothes from nearer place so that I could save the shipment fee. Thanks to Nora’s article, I realized my mistake. The [Fjernet av admin], which she showed 3 formal dressed on her blog, had more than 20,000 items for selling with a lower price! What’s more, their shipment was so cheap and so fast!

I wanted to buy more because of its cheap price, but I was a bit worried about the clothes quality. Therefore, I spent almost one afternoon to view the [Fjernet av admin], and bought one white coat there.

Last Sunday I received my parcel by DHL, 5 days after I placed my order. It was not only cheap but also comfortable and nice. I soon paired it with black pants and boots, and then called my friends to hang out. I was so proud of myself because none of my friends could guess the right price!

I had lots of fun with my friends that day for sure. Here I would like to show one photo to you guys, am I looking cool on it? Lol. Guess how much is the white coat? Go [Fjernet av admin] to find answer by yourself. You won’t believe it!

Anyway what I want to say is just express my gratitude to Nora, who broadens my line of vision by shopping online and gives me one good choice to buy clothes economically. I hope you can read more articles on her blog [Fjernet av admin]. Meanwhile, if you are interested in buying clothes online too, I also hope you can visit [Fjernet av admin] to enjoy a large acquisition! Come on!

post-206623-1262156008_thumb.jpg

Endret av tom waits for alice
Fjernet reklamelinker
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...