Gå til innhold

Er dette en scam?

Snublefot

Anbefalte innlegg

skal vi skrive til administrasjon av finn.no om det? De må vite IP-adresse og bankkontonummer som ble brukt til å betale for annonse...

Jeg har også email fra Donald :)

The Name of the insurance company is Insurance 4 Less Brokers and I want to use their services as I did in the past with my last tenant to close the contract between me and you and to handle the first payment. I decided to use their services because the apartment has many valuables. The Insurance Company will guarantee the transaction, you will receive a receipt for the first payment and they will hold the payment locked, unavailable to me so you can access the apartment and review the lease. After the 10 Days Accommodation period will be over you will decide to rent the apartment you will have to email the Insurance Company to release the payment to me, otherwise they will refund you the deposit the same day the keys and lease are returned.

Here are the steps of the renting process:

A. You will send me your full name, and a copy of your ID if possible. I will contact the insurance company to prepare the all renting documents and to initiate the renting process.

B. The insurance company will contact you with the payment request/renting terms notification and a copy of the Tenancy Contract for Dwellings (14 edition 6/08 from the Norwegian National Federation of House Owners). The contract will be signed by me and the Insurance Company Accountant that will handle the transaction for us.

You will be requested to send the payment (12000 NOK for the first 2 months ) to the Insurance Company Accountant that will handle the transaction for us. The money will he held in their custody until you will decide if you want to rent the place or not (until the 10 accommodation days will be over - the money can be returned back to you if you decide that you don't like the place).

C. In 24-48 hours after the payment will be received by the Insurance Company Accountant you will receive the keys by Priority Mail along with the original renting contract.

D. When the 10 Days Accommodation Period will be over you will have to contact the insurance company to inform them about your final decision, if you want to rent the place or not. If you don't want to stay you will get your money back in 24 hours, and you will return the keys and documents. No questions will be asked. If you decide to rent the place you will have to send a scanned copy of the contract that you will receive along with the keys, with your signature and all your details on it.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg fikk mail fra Linda. Hun er visst gift med en kvinne.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. Sorry I did not write You in the Norwegian language because I do not speak very well and it is better to write in English. If you have problems understanding my message in English, do not hesitate to contact me in Norwegian and I will do my best to give you answers to all your questions.

My wife inherited the apartment from her aunt when she passed away. I renovated the place 3 months ago when the last tenant closed his 6 months contract. The place was rented for the last 6 months to a french photographer that was very pleased to live in such a nice place. The apartment is very clean, spatious, with new appliance, fully accessorized, all accessories you need to feel like home, close to all downtown attractions, easy access to public transportation. You just need to bring your clothes.

The rent:

6000 kr/ month.

The first payment will be 12000kr. (2 months + 10 days accommodation period free days - all costs included + parking spot)

You will get 10 Days Accommodation Period (you will live there the first 10 Days Accommodation Period for free and if you will not feel comfortable, or if anything will notbe as described you can request your full payment back, and your money will be returned to you in 24 hours with no questions asked).

At this time I can't arrange any viewing's because I am located in United Kingdom, so I choosed the 10 Days Accommodation Period.

Requirements: Everything that will be broken during your stay will be replaced by the tenant.

The property will be insured at a company when you move in, and electronics are under factory warranty (I don't keep old electrical equipment).

The rent covers all the expenses (heating/light/cable/internet access ... everything).

The last tenant had a housekeeper that charges 500 kr / month (1 time a week to make a general housekeeping), if your contract will be done for at least 6 months, the housekeeper's fee will also be included in the monthly rent.

Everything will be done according to the Norwegian Legislation - we will use the Tenancy Contract For Dwellings - 14 edition 6/08 from the Norwegian National Federation of House Owners- Standard Norwegian Rental Contract taken from the Norwegian Consumer Counsel. If the terms above are acceptable and you are still interested in the place, let me know and I will email you the step by step procedure, according to the insurance company that I want to use to insure the place. I am looking for someone serious and responsible and I hope I found the right person.

I will wait for your email.

With Respect,

Linda S

27 Dulverton Garth,

Leeds, LS11 0LH UK

Lenke til kommentar

Ser litt ut som ein scam ja, uansett så må du be om å få ein meir nøyaktig plassering av leiligheita, alt dei skriv om beligenheita er dette:

The apartment is located in a very select downtown neighborhood. The area is very nice, very quiet and safe, it is close to all downtown attractions, easy access to public transportation.

Sjølv om vi no antar at denne leiligheita faktisk eksisterer så kan ei slik leiligheit ligge ganske langt fra sentrum.

Områder som er veldig stille (og trygge) finner du så og seie aldri i bysentrum.

Punkt 1 i alle slike ting er å be om nøyaktig adresse før du betalar noke som helst.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Hei!

Ser at disse innleggene i diskusjonen er fra oktober. I går fant vi en annonse på finn om en pen leilighet i bergen. Og den mailen vi fikk er omtrent idetiske til dem noen andre har postet her inne..

DEtte var mailen vi fikk etter å ha sendt mail på annonsen, og annonsen ble kort tid eter fjernet fra finn.no

Hallo,

Takk for e-posten din og for din interesse for å leie leiligheten. En del av denne e-posten vil være skrevet på engelsk, fordi min mann tar hånd om utleie prosessen, og han er en britisk statsborger. Jeg håper dette vil ikke være et problem for deg.

My name is Rebecca, and I work as an engineer at a dutch/british company and my husbands name is Aron he is a lawyer at the London defense court.

We had some serious problems with our last tenant and we need to be sure that we found the right person this time. We will need to know more information about you, and some references if possible. Our last tenant practically destroyed 80% of the apartment stuff (furniture, inside doors...) so everything in the apartment is brand new and under warranty (you will be the first who use the stuff in the apartment). We renovated the apartment 5 months ago, after the last tenant went back to Sweden, and insured it at our Insurance company from here. This way we will be sure that we have everything under control. At this time we can't arrange any viewing because I will be working for the next 3 months at a new project in Holland and my husband can't come to Norway because he is also busy. We requested the help of our insurance company agent and he offered us a practical solution. This way you can move in the apartment in 2-3 working days.

Everything will be done according to the Norwegian legislation. This means that we will use the Standard Tenancy Contract for Dwellings - 14 edition 6/08 from the Norwegian National Federation of House Owners.

The rent will be 6000 NOK / Month (everything included = internet, tv, heating, electricity).

This is not a share , the rent is for the whole apartment. The apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished.

Let us know if you are still interested in the apartment and my husband will email you a full description of the apartment and the step by step procedure of the rental process.

Takk,

Rebecca & Aron

33 Frederick St, Sunderland. SR1 1LN

London, United Kingdom

Så de holder visst på enda..

Lenke til kommentar

Haha fikk akkurat den samme mailen, Rebecca min mann er engelsk så må skrive på engelsk blabla. Det var en annonse på finn.no om en leilighet i Stavanger, den lå ute i helga, og plutselig var den borte på mandag. Haha for noen tapere, sendte mail nå at jeg skal ned å betale i morgen, så skal jeg sende en sjikkelig mail i morgen, å skjelle han/dem ut litt :)

Spørte om å få komme på visning men det var ikke mulig i det hele tatt!

Lenke til kommentar
Haha fikk akkurat den samme mailen, Rebecca min mann er engelsk så må skrive på engelsk blabla. Det var en annonse på finn.no om en leilighet i Stavanger, den lå ute i helga, og plutselig var den borte på mandag. Haha for noen tapere, sendte mail nå at jeg skal ned å betale i morgen, så skal jeg sende en sjikkelig mail i morgen, å skjelle han/dem ut litt :)

Spørte om å få komme på visning men det var ikke mulig i det hele tatt!

Dama mi holdt på å gå på samme smellen i samme annonse i stavanger! Men når ho fekk mail frå insurance4less brokers så stod adressen på tromsø!!

For noe dritt!

Holde seg langt unna

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Hey,

Unfortunatly, my Norwegian is non-existant but, as far as I could understand form your form (German and Norwegian have little similarities), the gentleman from 27 Dulverton Garth in Leeds has advertized in Frankfurt (Germany). The contents of the letter is the same as in the case in Bergen (Norway). The only difference is the author started his letter in German and continued in English. Strange that this address is inheriting quite a few properties in Bergen (Norway) and Frankfurt (Germany). So many different people at the same address.....

Greetings from the other side of the North Sea.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...