Gå til innhold

Play.com - Generell diskusjon

Anbefalte innlegg

• 2 måneder senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...

Er det ikke mulig å kjøpe gavekort (gift voucher) fra Play.com til norsk bruker?

Edit: fikk til å handle gavekort nå. Det gikk ikke når jeg var innlogget og skulle kjøpe, det stod at kun UK customers kunne bestille. Det gikk når jeg la gavekort i handlekurven og logget inn etterpå :)

Endret av Martin_PS3
Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

tror det er siste gangen jeg handler hos play. ser ut som om alle meldinger sendt på help foremen deres sender ut ferdig genererte eposter og de tydligvis ikke sjekker når ordren er sendt (nederste eposten som jeg mottok i dag).

Sendte ett svar til de i dag og håper de forstår idiotsystemet sitt at man ikke kan svare de på epost. de er skyldig meg 89.99£ og svarer mye svada.

Wonder why you need the order id when it seems earlier messages sent to you is never checked, andis reciving what seems to be automatically generated answers since sometimes the answer does not correspond with the question. now I am psting the emails in. had been easier with a reply mailbox instead of this form that takes a hell of a lot of time using.

The order was sendt 20th october

25th of november (5 weeks after order was sent) i sent a missing order report and got a claim form 26th novembermissing order claim form sent to you.

beginning of december sent a request how the process is going for tracking or replacing the order.

13th december got the answer that they could not find something about this returned item claim in the system. (had not returned anything but sent a missing order claim)

Thank you for your email.

Currently we have no record of your order being processed through our returns system. To help us trace the return and process your request please send us the recorded delivery number and date of posting for this item.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

So had to send a new request to this form.

14th december got a email from play that you could not send a new item because out of stock and the money would be refunded within 5 days.

Unfortunately this item was only available in limited quantities and all stock has now been sold. As it is unlikely that we will be able to offer the item again in the near future we have cancelled the order. In the unlikely event a charge has been made to your card a refund for the value of the order will be processed within 5 working days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

1.st january 2011 sent a new reqest about the order and when the money would be refunded since it had taken over 2 weeks and it should have been refunded within 5 days.

2.nd january replay from you.

Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order, 226106955 - Alien Anthology: Limited Edition Collector's Set - With Illuminated Egg Statue (Blu-ray).

We aim to deliver items within 3-5 working days. However, as the postal service does vary in each area this process can sometimes take longer. Our policy states that we need to allow 21 days from the date of dispatch before we can consider an item as lost.

Please contact us again if you do not receive your order by 11/01/2011 so that we can assist you. You may notify us through the website by following this link:

So I i am wondering how long I am supposed to wait for my refund?

Lenke til kommentar

Nå fikk jeg tilsendt nok ett missing claim form letter som jeg må sende til de og denne gangen endelig en epost adresse. og håper de denne gangen får det rett.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your missing order for; alien anthology: limited edition collector's set - with illuminated egg statue (blu-ray))

To assist in improving our service and to ensure a claim is filed for the missing consignment, please sign and send back the attached form.

You may send this back to us in one of the follow ways:

- Print, sign and post the form back to our postal address noted on the

form.

- Print, sign and scan the form in either .JPG picture or .PDF format and

email this back to [email protected]

If you are not able to print this document, please either reply to this email or call us and we will be happy to post a copy to your billing address.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team

Play.com

What happened with the former missing item claim letter that I sent the 26/11.2010? never got an email address then to send to. Just the normail mail address in Belfast stated on the missing form claim letter.

Will also know why there were different mails from you about the inquiry of this order

from it was never returned, that the money should be refunded within 5 days and finally a new email stating that I should give the item 5-21 days in the mail before sending an inquiry the 11/1 if it was still missing (6 weeks after the first missing item form was sent) and over 2 months after it was sent.

It must been a huge failure in your internal support system since no one seems to have read the older casefiles or looked for older inquiries on this matter. All contact from me included the item name and shipment number and sent from my account

Sending you the originally missing claim form I signed and sent through air mail because this case have taken too long to solve(and no I have still not recived the order), scanned it in just in case and tried to send it to [email protected] aswell but was returned with a standard reply.

Lenke til kommentar

Noen som har noen erfaring med å handle klær fra play.com? Tenker spesifikt på jeans.

Vanligvis bruker jeg 32/34 i størrelse, men på play er de aller fleste under 200kr 32 i lengde. Har lest noen steder at størrelsene på play er ganske små, kan noen bekrefte det? Vil helst ha 32/34, men det jeg lurer på er altså om jeg kan komme unna med 32/32..

Setter pris på all hjelp :)

Endret av NiRaM
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Konge. :D

Nei har fått flere ting i samme pakke i det siste

Hm, merkelig. Har prisen på tingene enkeltvis vært på over 200kr?

Jeg har bestilt altfor mange varer fra Play opp gjennom årene, og jeg har aldri fått 2 ting i samme pakke. På alle bestillingene har jeg sørget for å alltid holde meg under 200kr pr. ting.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...