Gå til innhold

Test test test

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...

Sesam

webpreview_htm_m5e0b889f.jpgI have to say when I first heard of Lord of the Rings I was skeptical. However after watching the first in the cinemas I instantly fell in love, I have since been to see all three on the same date in three consecutive years, and a few years later the boxset was an undoubted purchase.

For the LOTR fan this is a must have purchase, the extended editions not only increase the time you get to watch these masterpieces but also includes scenes that were extremely unlucky to not make it into the movie, especially the mouth of Sauron, very entertaining scene if not slightly scary.

I have to say I was surprised by the amount of special features. To each film there is 4 discs, 2 for the film and 2 for special features, and on each special feature disc you have approximately 2 hours worth of material, meaning across the 3 films you have about 12 hours of special features, crushing that of any film DVD I've ever bought, and it only gives you more of an insight into the hard work that

Endret av HalogenpereUtenLys
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...