Gå til innhold

Fotballpub'en - prat om fotball, fotball og fotball!

Alastor

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Lille Uruguay slår Brasil med sin «ugly football «.

They tumbled or sent Brazilians tumbling so often that Herrera couldn't possibly blow his whistle every time a player got floored — so the bar for a foul rose to remarkable heights. And yet there were still 41 fouls in the match. It opened up briefly toward the end of the first half, then got choppy in the second. There were very few sustained possessions. Neither team completed 80% of its passes. Bielsa, up off his sideline water cooler, could be heard over pitch-side microphones imploring his team to keep going, keep pressing: "Vamos! Vamos!"

https://sports.yahoo.com/uruguays-brutality-buries-brazil-in-copa-america-quarterfinals-041631896.html

Endret av jjkoggan
Lenke til kommentar
35 minutes ago, jjkoggan said:

Lille Uruguay slår Brasil med sin «ugly football «.

Uruguay har jo alltid vært gode og ofte hatt flust av gode ofte ganske dirty forsvarsspillere. Husker spesielt Paolo Montero som en mester i dirty tricks. Det passer nok ganske perfekt for Bielsa's fotball. 

Lenke til kommentar
Reg2000 skrev (9 timer siden):

Uruguay har jo alltid vært gode og ofte hatt flust av gode ofte ganske dirty forsvarsspillere. Husker spesielt Paolo Montero som en mester i dirty tricks. Det passer nok ganske perfekt for Bielsa's fotball. 

Jupp, de er veldig flink til å «grind out» et resultat. Jeg husker når Luis Suarez ble sulten for et øre i VM

Lenke til kommentar

Scaloni ønsker at europeiske lag spiller i Copa America og søramerikanske lag spiller i Euros.

Argentina won the tournament in 2021 under Scaloni's leadership before lifting the World Cup a year later.

And ahead of La Albiceleste's Copa America semi-final against Canada tonight, Scaloni shockingly suggested he would like to see South American and European nations participate in each other's continental competitions.

Asked if the Copa America or Euros was harder to win, he said: "I don’t think it’s more difficult from one competition to another.

"There are some important teams that have advanced to the semi-finals of the Euros, teams that we faced in the World Cup and it went well for us.

"But that doesn’t mean that we could go to the European Championship and win it. Or maybe yes (we could win the Euros).

"I think the level is very even.

"I would like a European team to one day be invited to a Copa America to see what it is like to play in a Copa America and the opposite, as well.

“But that would be a World Cup, right? So in the end the difficulty is the same.

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/11870998/argentina-lionel-scaloni-euros-copa-america/

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...