Gå til innhold

Home blir lansert 19 november?

UrgeLoL

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
For those who got into the private Playstation Home Beta, you may notice some people running around with clothes that aren’t available to you. These items are unlockable through the arcade games in the Bowling Alley. I am compiling a list of the unlockable items, including clothing and furniture, and what is needed to achieve them. Here is what I have so far:

Echochrome - Receive 4000 points on Level A (gloves, shirt, pants, shoes that resemble echochrome character), Receive 10,000 points on Level B[Possibly lower, I had 10,000 points when I recieved] (shirt) Receive 10,000 points on level A or B (trophy)

Ice Breaker - Beat level 5 (beanie), Beat level 8 (shirt), Level 13 (pants)

Carriage Return - Unknown

Tips:

Echochome: Remember, they only turn left.

Stage B: There is a platform seperated from the rest. No black men will appear on that platform. If you simply wait there and build up a large collection of black people you can take them out all at once and get large points. Just make sure to move your curser as the game will time-out after 3 minutes.

This information is based on when I received the items. If anyone unlocks them with a different point/level score then me or unlocks something I have not listed, please leave a comment so I can add it to the list. I will continue to update this post until all unlockables are added to the list.

Lenke til kommentar

Ser at det er mange som har hatt problemer med å laste ned Home fordi det var vanskelig, så en liten film (vet ikke om det blir noe lettere av denne filmen, men det hjelper vel kanskje litt?)

Beklager dårlig kvalitet på filmen

Og det er bare å sende PM, gir fortsatt ut passord og brukernavn ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...