Gå til innhold

Gamecube selger mer enn Playstation 2 i England!

Nexxi

Anbefalte innlegg

News: GameCube Beats PS2

Mar 25th 2003 20:07 by Ash

.:: Advertisement ::.

The GameCube is now outselling the PS2 in the UK!

With the past week seeing price-slashed consoles and the release of a much awaiting AAA title, Metroid Prime, the GameCube has been flying off the shelves!

For the week ending March 22nd the GameCube has managed to sell 60% more than the previous week. PS2, Xbox and GBA all dropped by about 10-15%.

Nintendo of Europe's PR agent Shelly Friend recently spoke about this issue:

"We've had a great week - GameCube sold around 14,000 units in the UK and on top of that Metroid Prime launched at number one in the all- formats charts. Now we're just looking forward to the launch of GBA SP which we expect to be a great success."

This Friday sees the release of GBA SP in Europe so expect more high sales from Nintendo.

Source: Computer and Video Games

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hadde det ikkje vore for spenningane i Gamecube-markedet i Storbritannia for tida hadde eg nok avskrive denne tråden som fanboy-krangel-materiale. Men i alle tilfelle. Det ser ut til at Gamecube-kampanjen i Februar/Mars har ført til eit auka sal av Gamecubes over heile fjøla. Metroid Prime funka for meg iallefall. QXL er farleg. Vips, så hadde eg 2 stk. Gamecube og 10 spel.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...