Gå til innhold

GeForce Gtx 10**/Titan og Pascal tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/64418/20170208/gtx-1080-ti-performance-could-be-slower-than-vega-card-with-25-of-improvements-expect-launch-at-e3.htm

GTX 1080 Ti Performance could be Slower than Vega Card with 25% of Improvements; Expect Launch at E3
However, numbers of analysis have claimed that the Ti model will have a 25 percent of improvements but still lower than the Titan XP due to the lack in CUDA cores. On the other hand, Vega-10 card is closer to Titan with its 25 TFLOPS, according to PC Gamer.
Price-wise, many reports have hinted at a price between $600 and $1200 for GTX 1080 Ti. As a top-tier graphics card, Nvidia would want it to compete head-to-head with AMD's latest GPU with Vega architecture.
Endret av Theo343
Lenke til kommentar

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/64418/20170208/gtx-1080-ti-performance-could-be-slower-than-vega-card-with-25-of-improvements-expect-launch-at-e3.htm

GTX 1080 Ti Performance could be Slower than Vega Card with 25% of Improvements; Expect Launch at E3
However, numbers of analysis have claimed that the Ti model will have a 25 percent of improvements but still lower than the Titan XP due to the lack in CUDA cores. On the other hand, Vega-10 card is closer to Titan with its 25 TFLOPS, according to PC Gamer.
Price-wise, many reports have hinted at a price between $600 and $1200 for GTX 1080 Ti. As a top-tier graphics card, Nvidia would want it to compete head-to-head with AMD's latest GPU with Vega architecture.

For meg spiller det ingen rolle hvor bra AMD Vega blir siden jeg allerede har en G-Sync skjerm, så på en måte er jeg låst til nVidia så lenge jeg har den. Hvis 1080Ti blir 25% raskere enn 1080, så blir det en grei oppgradering for 980Ti eiere. Blir vel ca 40% mer ytelse da ellerno? Bare prisen blir godt under 10K, helst under 9K.

Edit : Lansering i Juni? Hmm så kommer Volta sent på høsten....skeptisk.

Endret av Betroz
Lenke til kommentar

Du har ROG Swift og et Nvidia kort - og du bruker ikke G-Sync? Why? :huh:

Lurer jeg også på. Kan jo være han spiller CS :p

Hehe ja går mest i CS, H1Z1 KOTK, BF1 om dagen. Øsnker minst mulig input lag derav all form for sync av. Er ikke følsom for riving, hvis det i det hele tatt skjer i de spillene jeg spiller på +120 fps og oppover så legger jeg ikke merke til det ihvertfall!

Endret av €tt@n
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Kjenner VISA kortet dirrer i lommeboka : GeForce GTX 1080 Ti in production, launch March 20-23

NVIDIA is hosting its own event during GDC 2017, where we should hopefully see the GTX 1080 Ti unveiled - but what should we expect in terms of raw horsepower and specs? Well, it should be a Titan X at the end of the day, with some reduction in SMs, with 52 SMs, compared to 60 SMs found on the Titan X.   This means we are to expect around 10.8 TFLOPs of performance, barely down from the 11 TFLOPs on Titan X.

We should see AIB partners with tweaked and overclocked GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards, with Titan X beating performance - which is going to be a very, very big deal.

The current rumored specs on the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti see NVIDIA using the same 12GB of GDDR5X at 10Gbps, on a 384-bit memory bus that would provide 480GB/sec of memory bandwidth - the same configuration and specs of the Titan X, which costs $1199.

NVIDIA's GP102 will power the GTX 1080 Ti, with 3328 CUDA cores, 1.6GHz GPU boost clock, and a modest 250W TDP. The biggest thing is going to be the price, and I think we should see something like $899 from the GTX 1080 Ti, with partner cards hitting $999 or so. Expensive, but you pay to have the best, right?

La oss håpe vi kan overlokke den til 1950-2100 Mhz på luft da  :cool:

Endret av Betroz
Lenke til kommentar

Absolutt, bare interesant å huske hvordan Linus sin generelle holdning mot de var. Jeg bryr meg ikke så mye om det da Nvidia fungerer godt der jeg bruker det.

Og denne 3 år senere:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=nvidia-linux-rant-three-years

Three years later, NVIDIA still isn't very open-source friendly when it comes to desktop graphics but at least they've released some limited documentation and have tried to answer some questions drawn by Nouveau developers. On the Tegra / mobile side, however, they've become quite open-source friendly with contributing Tegra K1 portions to Nouveau and enabling other Tegra open-source support given that their mobile customers are interested in Wayland, etc.
However, for those not concerned about open-source GPU drivers, running the NVIDIA proprietary driver on Linux remains an excellent choice if you're a gamer and/or just concerned about the best support and performance. One of my few gripes on the binary driver side is that they're still working on Wayland support.

However, for those not concerned about open-source GPU drivers, running the NVIDIA proprietary driver on Linux remains an excellent choice if you're a gamer and/or just concerned about the best support and performance. One of my few gripes on the binary driver side is that they're still working on Wayland support.

Og i 2014

In contrast to this in 2014 Torvalds on Google+ said "This time I'm raising a thumb for Nvidia. Good times". Nvidia has contributed software that will help Linux take advantage of the company’s new Tegra K1 mobile chip and Torvalds is happy about the reversal of fortunes.

Endret av Theo343
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...